Monday, May 15, 2006

Both Babies are growing

Thank goodness Kody is still the biggest baby I have unless you count his Daddy when he is tired(JK) :). I think Daniel is the best Daddy in the world he really loves his little boy and it shows. I am starting to grow as well and the little one is too since I can feel the baby almost every other day now. Crazy to think in a few months I will have as many kids as my mom, my sis, and my sis-in-law. Crazy I say Crazy. As for Kody's price tags he is priceless however 2.50 was the closest price to 30billion in the store and perfect for taking pictures with. :)

Adam Graduated from ASU this weekend Kudos to Adam!

I guess this is all for now enjoy your reading or better yet get back to work.

3 comments:

Adam Cates said...

yeah, I updated my blog with something non sports-related, just for you!

TEXOSE said...

Growing like a weed I am sure.I still can't believe that we parents sometime... WOW... GOD IS GREAT!!!

TEXOSE said...

HI!!!!! Did you forget about us on here that like to read about the ramblings of life....LUV--Ladybug JO