Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The longer version

So any way I am getting a little tired of being prego and uncomfortable I mean it is hard when you can not sleep for more than an hour at a time. So I had more contractions more intense and closer together so we went back to the hospital. After having contractions all night well from 10:30pm until 7:30am they quit and I made no progress so they sent me home again. I was very sad and exhausted since I only slept for 45 minutes I felt so bad for my mom she had been home for only 2 hours when I called and it is a four hour trip to the hospital. Kody stayed up til mom got there and that was just about 4:30am. She can work miracles since everyone including Adam and Kari had been trying for hours. Any way I want to extend my sincere apologies to Adam and Kari and mom for coming all that way for a false alarm. Also thank you so so so so so so so so much you made the whole thing so much easier on Daniel and I we really are fortunate to have you. Anyway so when they sent us home they gave me an ambien sleeping pill so I could sleep through any mild contractions that stuff is way powerful. On the way home I had double vision and everything I don't even remeber going to bed. If it had not been for Daniel and Mom being here with Kody things could have been bad. Any way so here I am still Prego and having contractions from time to time. The doctor came and they have scheduled me for induction on Tuesday if I do not go into true labor before then. I am hoping that Friday night will be the night since the weekend would work out well for everyone. Please pray that I will have patience and that this baby will be here soon and healthy. Love to you all-- Sunni

No comments: