Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Earth lost a great one

My great grandmother has gone home to the Lord. She was 91 years old and the last granny I had on this earth. Although the funeral was hard it was also a joyous occasion because I know that granny is now not suffering and is rejoicing with those that have gone on before her. This includes my Granny Jones a wonderful Godly lady whom I love very dearly.
I got to see a large number of my extended family whom I have not seen in a very long time. I did not hold Aaron much during lunch because he was busy getting to know the rest of the family.
Granny will be greatly missed and loved forever. She was a great lady and she left a wonderful legacy with over eight great-great grandchildren. I am very greatful that I got to come and see my family and even more greatful that Daniel went with me. I love you Daniel thanks for being there for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to tell you that I Love you and hope things are getting better...
Love ME