Thursday, July 30, 2009

CHAOS times 3

Soon this blog site title will be changing since I am now 14 weeks prego with little Cates number 3. I am so excited as this is the first baby we have planned. At 8 wks we had a sono and everthing looks great. At 12 weeks we got to hear the heart beat of 170 bpm. So everything is great and the little one is starting to get bigger and I can now feel little movements. I am wishing for a girl or a beautiful baby boy. I can not wait to find out the gender in 5 weeks, pretty exciting.
Anyway Daniel, Kody and Aaron just went on a short vacation with out me so I was alone for the first time in over 3 years. It was really nice and gave me a little time to relax and do some laundry. Here is a great picture of my kids out with their Daddy. They had a very good time.

No comments: