Thursday, November 18, 2010

Life gets way from us





As you can see it has been a very long time since I have posted anything. When Caleb was 1 month old my parents were in a major car accident. They are both alive but that accident changed my Mom's life forever. In the accident her hip and femur broke. The boys and I spent the next couple of months in hospital waiting rooms. Since then things have been crazy I lived down there on and off for 2 months helping and seeing my hubby on the weekends. My mom has endured tremendous amounts of pain and 10 surgeries. She is not not well and and may never walk with out a limp. But I am thankful that she can walk and that she and my Daddy are breathing. I am going to try to post on here more often there is so much that has happened in this last year that I have a hard time thinking of what to post about, but I will be posting and life will get fall back into some routine in the near future. I can feel it. Thanks to those that check up on us. I will be giving you more to read.

No comments: