Thursday, November 17, 2011

My One Creative Skill

In the last 2 years I have been enjoying crochet. I have been doing it since I was little (just not very well). My Mom and Granny Wells taught me. Sometimes I think they did to keep me from talking so much. However, I have recently started playing with it and LOVE IT!

18-24 month dress
6-9 month dress for Cora.

I am posting my latest creation the first preemie dress I have made. I make dresses often God only granted me boys so I make these dresses for the ones I love and maybe someday a paying customer.
0-6 month for Autumn
This Dress has an adjustable empire waist line. The bow can be loosened or tighten like a draw string in order to accommodate even the smallest baby girl.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Wow! I am so impressed! Those are beautiful dresses. You really are talented!

Sunni Len said...

Thank you Michelle.