Wednesday, March 01, 2006

It is never a quick trip

It never fails if I am going to make a quick down to Brackett Kody and I end up spending the night. So Monday after work Kody and I headed out to the B-Town the trip is a little over an hour if you drive it at a reasonable speed. Any way so we get there and I remember that my tires are kind of old so... I check them out and I am about 50 miles from a blowout on one of the tires. So anyway i wait til Daddy gets in to double check my analysis of the situation. By the time he gets it in it is 10 til 7 and all the tire places close at you guessed it, 7. So i can not get tires til the next day and since it is 58 miles home that is out of the question. So I send the night and got to Delrio the next day and get four new tires. Yep that was so much fun. Asta...

No comments: