Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Precious has PNEUMONIA

We spent all day on Monday at the emergency room in Kerrville we got there at 4:30 and stayed until around 9:15. It was a very long day and the little guy was running a high fever and fussing a lot. So anyway we get there and wait till around 7:30 when the doctor finally comes in. He asks what the problem is and we tell him that Kody is running a high fever and it just started today. What is it with doctors you come in the day you get sick and they are like “Oh, just today” you come in a couple days later and they are like “You should have come in sooner” I mean I think what they really want to say is I wish you people would just suffer at home. Any way so I say all the books say to bring your baby to the ER if they are running 102 consistently. And he says “I wish they would not say that.” When I think he is really saying look another over protective stupid parent. So then he says your baby seems fine, except for the fever so we will do a flue swab and a chest x-ray and then you can go.
So an hour or so later all of this finally takes place. The doctor comes in and says “Your son has Pneumonia; it’s a good thing you brought him in.” I was thinking look a doctor with his fat foot is his mouth. Oh well Kody is better today and on powerful antibiotics so I hope he just gets better and better it has been a hard couple of nights. ASTA….

No comments: