Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Kody's Birthday Party



Here are 2 pics from Kody's Party. The first one is before everyone and some of his gifts arrived. And the other is after Kody Dug into his little football cake we made just for him. He is one today and will soon have four teeth. He is learning to crawl away from his daddy when he says, "I'm gonna get you." He is so so cute He ate too much cake a got a ton of great stuff. He had a good time and is playing with all of his new stuff everyday. As for the new little one I once announced that it is a boy, however the doctor is unsure of our new babies gender and it maybe a surprise until the day it is born. I will be happy boy or girl. Enjoy the pictures I will add more later. Good night

1 comment:

TEXOSE said...

What a pic?! One for the senior book maybe... You are right... your new dinning table looks great in your house... Sorry we missed it.. I loved the video...Miss yah!!!