Sunday, September 17, 2006

Life goes on

So we went to the football game on Friday. Although I had a pretty good time since it is football season we lost 12-49. It was wild one of our players and his counter part in an on field arguement got tossed. And then late on a kick off our team just stood there and watched as commanche recovered it right in front of them on like the 15. Any way I was shocked apparently he thought it was a punt and therefore not a live ball. Oh well I hope it goes better next week especially since it is homecoming.
I also had a doctors appoinment on Friday and found out we are having a baby _____ yep we still don't know boy or girl. I kind of think it is a boy, but we don't KNOW. I also found out that my Blood Pressure is on the rise. When I was prego with Kody My BP is why they enduced and he was born at 37 weeks and 6 days. The doc said that it is very likely that my BP could be worse with this one... So I have to go back in 10 days for a BP test. Daniel is going to go with because if it is elevated they will admit me for tests. I am really worried about all of this because if it gets bad they will admit me for complete bed rest and I don't know what I will do with Kody. I don't want to be away from him and I still have five weeks to go. Oh well life goes on. Please pray that everything will be fine or they will send me home with limited bed rest so I can still keep Kody. Kody is trying to walk and will soon have more bumps and bruises since he is not really good at it yet. He tends to lunge when he gets tired of walking and lands on his chest and sometimes his face. Silly baby. Well, that is it for the update.

No comments: