Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Real Blog

No pictures today just writing. So it is spring break and that means my trusted baby sitter is available. I took the boys to Grammy's and of course Aaron got sick the day before not a big surprise. Kody was healthy that is a surprise any time I have tried to leave my babies with my mom they seem to get sick right before I take them to her. But any way I left them on Monday around 2pm and then went home to relax. Daniel had an X-box 360 party on tuesday so I was pretty busy making sausage balls and tuna salad to help feed all his students that were coming. I took a nap and was a lady of leasure . Any way so Wednesday started and by 11:30 we were bored to death so we watched a movie. And talked about canceling Daniel's pole vault practice and getting back to our kids because we missed them so so so much. So any way we went to practice at 5 and were at the track til around 7:15pm. After that we gathered up fast and headed the 3 hours out to get to our kidos. I have had a hard time being with out my kids. We got here in Brackett a little after 11pm and mom had kept Kody up for us so we could see him. He was so tired but he gave us both a hug and went back and forth between us. It was so very very nice to see my boys. Aaron was asleep and stayed that way until 1 and then I stayed up with him most of the night because he did not want to go back to sleep. But even though I am tired today I am so glad I am back with my kids. I am no longer good at being without them. I sure love my babies. Kody has had a blast playing with all the animals and I am ready to get back to life a usual. We will be heading home in the morning I will miss all of my moms help. Hats off to you MOM you are great and thanks for everything. By the way Aaron is feeling much better.

No comments: