Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Ok it has been almost a month

I am having surgery in 2 days on Friday early in the morning. I have numerous stones in my gallbladder and the number alone places me at risk of infection so... we are taking that sucker out of there. Any way I am very nervous and all day have been trying to forget about it and do the little things I need to do to prepare the boys and my self for being gone for a week. I am going to have the surgery in Uvalde,TX so that it will be easier on my mom who will be helping with the boys. Daniel is going to start a 3 day conference on Monday and then on Thursday leave for a fun boys coaching trip to Ria Dosa (?spelling?). So he will be gone all week and won't be able to help with the boys as I recover. I hope that he has a truly great time he has really been looking forward to this trip and to be honest he really deserves it.
If anyone reads this please pray for me I know it is not that big of a deal, but I am scared so please pray for my self and my family. Especially my mom as she will be doing allot of the care giving for my boys for a few days.
Anyway life goes on please also pray for our youth group we are currently without a youth minister and the attendance truly displays this. Daniel and I are filling in where needed but please pray that we (our church) finds someone to help our youth find their ways to Christ.
Thanks for your prayers and I will post after the surgery to let you know how I am.

No comments: