Wednesday, May 09, 2007

so much to tell

Ok so about 2 1/2 weeks ago I found out I had gall stones, when what I thought I had was severe acid reflux. So now my doc is scheduling surgery to take out my gall bladder. So anyway I am not sure exactly when but they should be scheduling it for the begining of June.
So on with the story Aaron is growing like crazy and sitting up like crazy. He has slept though the night 4 nights in a row. So I feel like I have won the war.
Kody is growing too and we are having a hard time with him getting diaper rash it is getting pretty severe and somedays it clears up all together. It is so crazy we treat it and gets better then it gets real bad and then it gets better. Any suggestions would be great.
Ok so Daniel has passed his Texes exam and is now cert in pe health math and science. So our lives are a little busy but things are going well over all.

1 comment:

TEXOSE said...

Hey you...
I spoke with Mrs. Nowlin and she said that you welcomed to drop the kids if you need to while recuping @ Jonesville. HEY how about an emotional walk during the TORNADO bit... I could not imagine but I bet it would be a good tale to remember... I hope all is well and a little less busy for you. What is it about the school year winding down that causing it to speed up... IT IS THE ATMOSPHERE....My huby is feeling and I am sure yours is as well...MISS YAH and I am glad that you are safe...LUV YAH!!!!!