Monday, April 02, 2007

God's beautiful creations

I took the boys for or usual walk we have not been able to go for almost a week since it rained nearly every day last week. Well, to my suprise God gave us such beauty with our rain. The walking track that we walk on has a huge field in middle since the track is almost a mile all the way around. It is filled with these beautiful flowers that really made the walk special even though about half way Aaron decided he was tired of the walk. So I picked some since my camera phone could not do them justice so I could share them I only picked one bunch of blue bonnets so that they could soon fill the whole area. I hope you enjoy my flowers I wish you could see them for your selves. If you decide you have to see them for yourself come on over I will give you the tour.

No comments: