Thursday, June 07, 2007

I am doing well

My first stiry strip fell off today so I have seen the first of my 4 cuts from the doc. Although they are straight they are still a little sore but otherwise they look good well the one I can see does anyway. I have a check up tomorrow with the doc to make sure I am good to go and then mom and I are going to go up to High Pine My mom's home and hang out play cards and do our nails. I plan to take pics of my boys and I will share them with you. Please continue to pray for my cuz suz she is doing pretty good, but those 4 babies are getting pretty heavy and that can be hard on a mommy and may not allow the babies to reach their full term so please pray you can check on her at www.thelifeofsuz.blogspot.com .
Ok this all for now I am going to get my hair cut for the first time since I was prego with Aaron nothing dramatic just some much needed maintance.

1 comment:

Adam Cates said...

It's good to hear that you're doing well.