Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello to all

Life is going by so quickly the boys are growing and are not my little babies anymore. Since the loss of Daniel's Mom every milestone is bitter sweet. I know I will look up in just few weeks my little one will 2 and begin adventures in potty training with his big bro who is only barely making progress.
I feel so incompetent at times with this potty training stuff Kody will not poo in the potty or in underwear so that is nice, but he always wants diaper. He says he wants to be a baby from time to time and I find it over whelmingly frustrating. I love my kidos and I love staying home with them I just wish there was a potty training boot camp for my little one I could send him and he would come home ready to roll. (for free of course). He has really totally gotten the pee, pee in the potty part and that is awesome. He made it through 3 football games without an accident. He has set through church and he is in his own Sunday school class. He has stopped having nightmares as often and when he does. We just tell him that God will keep him safe from monsters and we say a prayer and he settles down. I am so pleased with the progress that Kody is making daily.
Aaron is growing as well and his language skills are more advanced than Kody's were at his age. Kody already talks to much some times so this is a scary proposition. Aaron makes friends so easily and all the little kids a church love him. He has only recently learned to stand up for himself when others are not so nice. He is very affectionate and already has all the language skills for potty training. I just hope he is not as stubborn as Kody has been. I am so ready to spend less on diapers. Thanks for taking the time to check in more later Asta....

No comments: