Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Plans

Well good morning all I hope you are doing well and getting geared up for a great Christmas with family.  We are doing well Kody is doing better at night and is now sleeping in his crib in his own room.  It is a little harder having Kody in his own room since I have to get up and go get him to feed him but oh well I am hoping that soon he won’t want to eat in the middle of the night.  I will keep my fingers crossed.  
So far our Christmas plans are as follows:  Thursday we leave for San Angelo and finish Christmas shopping just a few gifts to buy we had to wait for pay day for.  Friday and Saturday spend time with the Cates family.  On Saturday night head home so that we can attend Church on Christmas morning.  Sunday after church we will travel to Brackettville to spend time with the Joneses.  I am not sure if I get any time off for Christmas because I have not asked but I am going to try to take Monday off to spend time with my parents.  Daniel is out of school and he has every day off until the 3rd unfortunately he is sick and therefore can not play stay at home Daddy.
Kody is talking a lot today he is a little moody as he has been kind of ill as well.   I think it is just a cold because it is not getting any worse except for my sleep deprivation.  Daniel has been a big help though he tries to get up with Kody during the night but sometimes Kody just wants me to feed him.  It is kind of weird that I am in the only one that is not sick at my house. Daniel says it is because I am waiting until Thursday afternoon when I am off work. I hope it is just because I am not going to get sick.  Any way I better get back to work more later.

No comments: