Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Kody is snoring

Well it has been a while since my last post since everything has been so busy. Our insurance claim on our car has been denied so I am pretty sad about that since the body shop said it would take about 1800 just to make it pass inspection.
Any way we are going to do our shopping for needy families tomorrow and I am quite excited. This is the highlight of my Christmas every year the little church I grew up in (not quite so little any more) gathers a list of needy families in their community and my mom and I pick a city with a lot of discount stores. It seems like our list grows year but it is so great it feels so good to do for those who can not do for themselves. We buy 3 gifts for each child and most of the families get food for at least one meal as well. It really is a delight to shop for these kids although at times you think I don't know what a 4th grader that lives on a ranch would want. We are going to take a big 15 passenger van with out the seats and make our own package wagon. It may not fly like Santa's Sleigh but at least it will help some unfortunate families.
Opps Kody is a awake got to go.

No comments: