Tuesday, January 31, 2006

24 years old


Well it feels alot like 23 but with a baby. Anyway I had a good b-day Daniel brought me lunch to work and everyone at church sang me happy b-day.

We went to San Angelo this weekend and stayed up to late and got up to late everyday. We saw the Brothers Grimm, good one in my opinion. We played Scene it that was alot of fun as well. Daniel bought me a new ring it looks like this. I also got a manicure since I got a new ring of course.
Kody really likes carrots almost as much as bananas He has gone back to the old school passy since I have lost all of his other ones. It is a amazing how those things go missing. He is a little grouchy and tired today but I am not suprised. Any way it was a good weekend all in all even though my big mouth got me into trouble again and I hurt my sis-in-laws feelings.
Yesterday was busy we came in from San Antonio at 12pm and I made Daniel Sandwiches that he woofed down and then headed off to work. Then I spent the next hour and half trying to get Kody to go to sleep with out a binky, not something I want to do again any time soon. Then Daniel got home and brought me the binky out of the car but it was too late Kody was done with that napping stuff even though he only slept for 1 and 1/2 hours and usually gets a least 2. So then we relaxed for a little while and then rushed out the door to meet everyone for my b-day supper. We went to Casa Falcon in NC they usually have a buffet but it was not on and I thought Daniel was going to pass out or cry but he survived. Kody set with Grammy, Aunt Jo, Aunt Kay and Uncle Joe. He smiled at Aunt Jan while she ate her supper I think he was very well behaved. Until........... the trip home he cried all the way nothing made him happy then he cried from 10:15 til 11 nothing made him happy all in all it was another restless night for me. But we all had a good time and cheese cake so it is all good. more later

2 comments:

TEXOSE said...

OK...So it was a little bit eventful for you. You must be an expert, it did not show....
On our end, you should have been riding in the BUS. It took everything I had to be able to read on the way...while swerving from left to right then up and down. THEN AGAIN... It would have put Kody asleep. We had a great time and I am so glad that we got to go. I even got to visit with Kody.. Keep a chewing buddy--from Aunt Jo. Take care and HAPPPPPPPY BDAY AGAIN !!!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Girl! I didn't know - I just decided to check up on you. I laughed as I read about Kody keeping you up all night (I remember that very well, hehehe) and I kept reading and found that you are 'OLD'! 24?? Well, I hope you had a great birthday. Just think, next year you are a quarter of a century old! Be thankful - I am working on the 'half' HA!
Happy Birthday again! Miss Ya
Jan
Miss you! Jan