Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Very little sleep

Well last night was a very bad night for the Kody I got him to sleep at 10:30 (miracle) He woke up at 11:30 and I feed and rocked and he went back to sleep. He woke up at 1 feed rocked and back to sleep. He woke up at 2:30 this time feeding and rocking only made him cry he woke his Daddy with this mess at 3am. I tried everything changing the diaper rocking feeding nothing worked at 4am Daniel started Daddy dancing Kody quit crying but this only worked as long as Daniel was dancing. 4:30 Daniel told me to go to bed. At 5:00 Daniel came to bed with out Kody he was finally asleep. We slept til 6:30 when Kody started up again. I went and got him feed and rocked back to sleep the alarm went off at 7:45 and of course woke Kody I rocked him back to sleep then I got up around 8:40 Kody slept til we left for work and woke up when we got here. Any way it was a very long night. Kody has only had one 15 min nap so far today I guess he thinks he is in college and does not need sleep. I just hope he lets me get a nap today I feel sorry for Daniel cause he has to work a full day. I would say we will just go to bed early but that will not work because of the little baby. He has been playing on his tummy and is now tired of that so I will have to go more later. Asta...

1 comment:

TEXOSE said...

COFFEE!!!!
SOMEONE PLEASE GET HER SOME COFFEE...


I am so sorry that you are having a time with the prec... Hang in there. This to will pass. If you need to talk to say awake, I'm here!