Friday, February 03, 2006

Cappaccino Yummm

My pastor's wife is making cappaccino and he brought me a cup. It is exactly what I needed. My office smells great too I really love working here this is the only job I have ever held that I truly love. It is still hard to get up in the morning but coming to work is not the reason. I loved teaching but the politics of school really drove me crazy. Here I just have to do my job and everyone is happy that someone is doing it. It is also great that the rotten boy gets to come with me to work sometimes it is quite a henderance but he is good company and so cute and people come to the office just to see him.
I would venture to say he is the most popular Kody at church nevermind that he is the only Kody.
If you get a chance please check out my sister's blog texose.blogspot.com she just started blogging but I think she is doing a great job and you can see a pic of her family. Well that is all for now except I am going to take a nap today. 3 nights of little sleep are really getting to me I wish teething only happened during the day time. Asta....

2 comments:

TEXOSE said...

Thanks for the posting of my blog....
I am sure others that check out your site know me too and wonder about me. I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying your job. That is awesome!!! ;)
Please keep us in your prayers. Jb goes for an interview tomorrow at the school (Brackett). If this is where we are suppose to stay, the Lord will let us know...
XOXOX with Sisterly love..

Sunni Len said...

I hope all goes well you are in my prayers dear always.