Thursday, February 09, 2006

Kody Just His 1st community bath

He is sleeping in his own bed at Grammy's house and I am visiting with Jania who is in Alaska. She is a little over 3 months Prego with her second child. Life seems to be going ok she is living in very small cabin that her parents own for while. It is very small and a little rustic I guess is the best way to describe. Her husband will return home sometime in March because he is going to training in Florida.
Kody is really growing.
Jania was just telling me that the coldest it has been is 20 below can you imagine 20 below. She has actually now moved to Base housing in Elmendor, Alaska in a nice house. It takes almost a week to drive to where Jania is. Well this is all for now I will blog more later. Asta.....

2 comments:

TEXOSE said...

Like a slippery EEL!!!! hehehe
It was great to see you and I am so glad that you got to talk to NEHIGH.... As always, in my prayers....

TEXOSE said...

I don't know why it is not showing a comment on your blog but click on comments....it is above...