Friday, March 13, 2009

More to The Update

Kody and Aaron are growing like weeds they have recently discovered how to wrestle with one another. This is so cool until someone gets hurt, of course, or any time Kody pins Aaron. Kody always refers to Aaron as, "My Aaron brother" very rarely he will say Aaron. They both share a room, but have to be seperated at nap time since they want to play so much. At night it is to dark to play so they don't have that problem.
Kody is really into super heroes, he even loves Superman Returns. Aaron on the other hand still loves Thomas the Train. They love to tie their blankets around thier shoulders and play "capes" around the house I will post some pictures of this soon. This is my first post from my iPhone and I am using the lite version so text posts are the only option. I think this completes the update. I will be posting more often since I can do that from anywhere so watch out.

No comments: