Thursday, March 12, 2009

update

I know it is a little fuzzy since it is a picture of a picture but I wanted to put an updated pic on here. This is our church directory pic from 2 months ago.

So life has been going 90 miles a minute and I have not posted in some time since the monitor on my lap top is taking a leave of absence with no return in sight. I have been using my iphone and I have yet to figure out how to blog with the thing.

Today I made fresh bread I have not made fresh bread in 6 years and now all of sudden I just can not stop I love the stuff and it is so much cheaper than buying it at Wal-Mart. Whose prices might I add have really started heading through the roof. Plus I can make bread they don't sell in the store.

I am really enjoying my kids, but lately the fit train has been chugging through my house so if you call you may here yelling at random times in the day. The boys are so different for being only a year apart. Aaron is my snuggler and Kody has to be chased for a hug. Kody is now crying because in order to use my laptop and blog I have it hooked up to the LCD tv and he can not watch Diego. So even though it has been a while since my last post I will go for now and write more later. Sometimes it is better to stay sain then to reason with a 3 year old. ;)

No comments: