Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Week full of fun

We went to Angelo on Monday to visit with Daniel's family. We stayed up late playing at Becca's house then Tuesday headed home for volley ball night.
Wednesday morning we started or adventure.
We had a great spring break down in the old B-ville. Sure missed Daniel since he had track practice and meets to attend. We road in the pasture for house gathering sheep (which happened to be Kody and Aaron's favorite sspart).
Then the next day we marked lambs there were so few this year, because of dogs. I helped as much as I could when not trying to control boys. I so love seeing the boys in the pens it really warms my heart. After 2 days of hard work we took some big lambs and old ewes to a guy who buys them in Del Rio. We spent most of the day there and then went home to begin doing decorations for Des's party. We went to bed and got up and finished and headed to church in Del Rio. Followed by a skate b-day party for Des. It was great fun and although I had to carry Aaron a lot while I skated it was a blast. I am so glad to be home it was a very busy week.

No comments: